Sir Captain Tom Moore foundation ‘We’ll Meet Again’ Wax Melt Segments
Sir Captain Tom Moore Charity Scent
"WE'LL MEET AGAIN" is the scent name we have chosen for this Charity Scent. Inspired by Lenor's 'Sparkling Blooms & Poppy'. A vibrant fruity floral scent with sparkling raspberry, pear, melon and berries along with orange blossom and jasmine. Soft woods and gentle amber give warmth and depth to this beautiful fresh scent.
100% of the profit raised by these segment pots will go towards the Sir Captain Tom Foundation. We all hope that tomorrow will a good day!
About our Segment Pods
- A wax melt is a scented piece of wax, much like what you’d find in a candle jar - but without the wick! To fill your home with fragrance, simply break the desired amount and warm up and melt the wax melt using either an electric burner or a tealight heated burner.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free
- Clean Burning soy wax
- Hand poured to create the perfect melt
- On Average 60 hours burn time from one segment pot
- Highest Quality Fragrance Oils used
- Perfectly Balanced fragrances used for a beautiful Scent to fill your room
Suitable for both tea light and electric burners. Each individual melt will give you approx. *8-10 hours of scent in a tea light burner and *10-12 hours of scent in an electric burner. On Average 60 hrs of scent from one segment pot.
*Depending on the size of your burner.
Burning Time : Approx. 10 hours per individual segment
Volume : 57g